09 February, 2009

Views of the Forth Bridge

We had a nice lunch on Saturday, in a place right between the bridges on the south side of the Forth.

I've taken these pictures with my new phone camera. It's higher resolution, which doesn't show up so well in these photos as they've been cropped and edited to brighten them up a bit (it was a dullish day). I could have done the editing on the phone, but instead I did it in Picasa v3.
For any photographers reading this, previous photos were taken with the 3.2 mega-pixel camera on my Sony Ericsson K770i. From this point on, I'm using an 8.1 mega-pixel camera on my new Sony Ericsson C905 Cybershot camera phone. The beauty of this new phone is that it has Wi-Fi so if I'm in an area outside 3G/High Speed phone network coverage, I can connect to a Wi-Fi hotspot and still send large photos to my blog from my phone. Our home is in a marginal area for 3G, and sometimes the signal comes and goes (although the C905 gets a better signal than my older K770i), so being able to connect to our home broadband wireless network is great: I can still post high-resolution photos from home, without having to download them to a PC!

No comments: